Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tee Shirt!

I am also a 1st grade teacher and I like to participate in the spirit days the school has for the students.   Our school mascot is a croc and we center many things in school around Crocky!  I was new to the school and didn't have any croc gear, so I decided to make my own.  I have made 2 shirts and plan to make more for the special "school holidays"  I googled croc images and found one I liked and then printed it out and traced the out line onto my tee in marker.  Then I took puffy paint and filled it in. 

This is one of my tee shirts that I made.  On the back, it says I <3 my 1st graders. 
 
This is my other tee that I made,  This was the 1st one I made.  There is nothing on the back.  These are nice to wear on Friday's or at the beginning of the year when I am moving into my room and don't want to be dressed up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment