Monday, August 4, 2014

Wedding Stuff

I made my own vial for my wedding.  I went to Wal-mart and bought ivory tule and plastic jems from the craft section.  I already had a comb and my aunt attached small rubber bands to the comb side and then I glued the jems to the comb and randomly along the vial.
I wanted it to be simple, but sparkle in the sun since I had an outdoor wedding.

I also made these memory "books"  out of all the cards that we received for our engagement, shower, and wedding.


 This was my money bag that I used for my bridal dance.  The bridal dance is a Western Pennsylvania tradition where all the guests put money in the bag to dance with the bride. As the guests are finished dancing with the bride(1 minute) they form a circle around her and her parents are the last people to dance with her.  Once the bride's father dances with her, the groom has to try to break through the circle to get his bride.  This is done at the reception after the ceremony and is A LOT of fun...but tiring. My colors were blue and yellow for my wedding and I found this draw string back pack at target for $1 in the dollar section.  I took it home and cut the strings so that it was still a drawstring bag, but it wasn't a back pack anymore.  Then I used silver puffy paint to make the K and write KUBICEK under it (for our last name) and then I added out date below our name.  I got a lot of compliments on the bag so I wanted to share it with you since it was so simple but so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment